The insurance offers ample coverage for private rentals and covers both owner and renter.
- Cover third-party and passenger liability when using the vehicle.
- Damages and loss because of theft and robbery.
- Fixed accessories and supplementary equipment.
- Tents, shelters and sun sails
- Owner’s own furnishing normally being part of the vehicle.
- Expenses for renter’s accommodation in case of accidents.
Loss of income:
- Loss of future rental income.
Roadside assistance (excluding motorhomes older than 10 years):
- Assistance when experiencing mechanical failure or accidents.
- Flat tire or tire defects, opening accidentally locked doors or bringing out fuel if unintentionally running dry.
- Salvage or transportation if onsite repairs are not feasible.
- Transportation of driver and passengers to the nearest hospital if sick or otherwise not able to drive the vehicle.
Returning the vehicle to the owner if renter or co-driver cannot drive the vehicle.